- Leather lace
- Fresh Flowers w/ hearty stalks (Gerbera daisies are a great option)
- Safety pins
- Pinking shears
- Hole punch
Cut approximately 1’ ½” piece of leather lace.
Cut the ends of the leather lace at a diagonal.
Now, put the leather lace through the hole on the bottom of a small gold safety pin.
Wrap the leather lace around the votive.
Lastly, Attach the safety pin to the head of a sturdy flower. Gerbera daisies are a perfect choice!
Fabric Lace & Flower
- Cut a piece of fabric that is approximately 3 inches wider than the votive.
- Wrap fabric around the votive.
- Gather the extra fabric and, using a hole punch, create two holes.
- Use a flower with a hearty stalk and weave the stalk through the holes to secure the fabric.