He is my lawyer, my friend, my confidant and my baby brother ….even though he often thinks he is my BIG brother! Today is his day so I want to honor him by showing you a few projects that would make anyone feel special on their big day. How do you feature special people’s birthdays?
Pictures of the guest Scissors
of honor’s face
- Cut out the face you wish to use.
- Take the picture to a copy store and have them copy it onto laminate paper.
- Cut the laminate into a circle around the oval of the face, leaving about ½ an inch clear border.
- Adhere the images to the center of each glass.
Various images of the guest
- Select the part of the images you wish to have imprinted on the mouse pads.
- Cut them out.
- Bring them to the local copy store.
- Have them copied onto the top of the mouse pads.
- Use them as coasters on the table.
- Allow the guests to take them home as a momento.
The Hot Seat
Wood numbers & letters Hot glue gun
- Glue the name to the chair back.
- Lay out the year of the person’s birth.
- Glue the date to the chair back.
And whatever you do …..do NOT forget the CAKE.