http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/501_Cook_Slaw_600MAIN-1.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-19 20:44:362016-12-20 19:48:38Cole Slaw from the Big Cottage
- 1 head of cabbage, clean, drained and chopped small.
- 1 small to medium diced onion
- 1 cup mayo
- Yellow mustard, to color very lightly
- 3-4 tablespoons of sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons of cider vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Mix all ingredients together in a big bowl, cover, and place in the fridge. The flavors need some time so make this early in the day of serving.