- Step flashing (metal squares)
- Adhesive laminating sheets
- Mini clipboards
- Clip art or drawings of rooms of your house
- Scallop sheers
- Wire cutters
- Hole punch or awl
Cut the image to approximately 4 x 4 inches, leaving a bit of space around the borders of the image.
Cut the step flashing to 5 x 5 inch squares using the scallop sheers.
Cut a piece of laminating material about ¼ inch wider on either side than the clip art. Peel the backing off of the laminate sheet and adhere the art to the center of the metal square, bowing the paper as you place on the laminating sheet (this eliminates air bubbles).
Punch a hole at the top center of the square with your hole punch or awl, about ¼ inch down from the top edge. Thread the wire through and attach to the bucket handle.
FOR THE CLIPBOARD LABELS AND CHARTS
- Using copies of the same images, adhere them with the laminating sheets to the back of your mini clipboard. Store the clipboards in the buckets.
- Create a cleaning log chart that shows when the rooms were cleaned and by whom.