http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Screen-Shot-2017-06-06-at-9.33.55-AM.png 423 689 William Corbin http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png William Corbin2017-06-06 13:39:102017-06-06 13:39:10Pull-Apart Pizza Pie
Pull-Apart Pizza Pie
We’re fans of pizza in all shapes and sizes here at the workshop! What’s not to love? Cheesy, tomato-y goodness on warm, soft dough … it’s near perfection! Well, we’ve got a fun variation for you here, with this pull-apart pizza pie. Made up of dozens of little, individual pizzas, it’ll make you want to pull it apart, piece by piece, until all you’re left with is a deep sense of pizza satisfaction.
- 2 cans store-bought pizza dough
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 2 cups ½shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cooking spray
- 3- inch-round cookie cutter
- 8- inch-round baking pan 2-inch depth preferable
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Spray the pan with cooking spray.
- Roll out your pizza doughs into large rectangles and, using your cookie cutter, punch out as many rounds as you can.
- Top each round with 2 teaspoons of marinara sauce and a sprinkling of cheese, so they look like little, individual pizzas.
- Fold each round in half, and then in half again. They will look, vaguely, like little fortune cookies.
- Line them up in your prepared pan, starting with a circle around the edge, and then building circles in toward the center. It will look like a big flower when completely finished.
- Sprinkle the top with any remaining cheese, and bake until golden and bubbly, about 20 minutes.
- Allow the pie to cool for about 5 minutes before flipping it out of the pan. Enjoy!
Keep it simple and learn how to cook, garden, and decorate your home with Katie Brown.
Share this Recipe
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!