We carve em …..we light em …..let’s face it ….it would not be Halloween without em. When the Halloween spooks have all run away after tonight’s festivities do not put the pumpkins away with the costumes. Bake em …..roast em …..toast em …..and if you follow this recipe you can even stuff em.
Parker House Rolls with American Spoon Pumpkin Butter
Pillsbury Dinner Rolls 2 cans
Pumpkin butter ½ cup
Butter 2 tablespoons, melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees or to the temperature as directed on the package.
- Unfold the dinner rolls and line on a cookie sheet.
- Make a criss cross mark on the top of the rolls with a knife about ¼ inches deep into the dough.
- Use a kitchen thermometer or other pointed device to make a hole in the side of the dough on each roll.
- Fill a small plastic bag with the pumpkin butter and place the tip inside the hole.
- Squeeze about 1 tablespoon into the center of the rolls and then place them on a baking sheet.
- Cook as directed on package or until rolls start to brown.
Hints & Clues:
You can use any flavored butter or spread to make your dinner rolls more your own or even sprinkle with fresh herbs
American Spoon products are all natural foods made in my hometown, Petoskey, Michigan which is my home town!