http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/table9.jpg 300 300 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712013-04-10 06:30:132016-12-20 20:36:39Striped Tables
- Long wood board
- Yellow, green and purple tape in varying widths and thicknesses
- 2 buckets
- To make it easier to achieve parallel stripes I like to make a mark every inch at the end of the plank.
- Using the color tapes, make a variety of stripes along the wooden board.
- Place board on top of buckets, and you have your tabletop.
HINTS & CLUES
- Different buckets are better for different environments. For example, a bucket with handles that protrude up will make the table wobbly if it’s on a hard surface but if it’s in grass the handles can be pushed in and they’ll actually help to steady the table.
- The wider and lower the bucket the more stable.
- Also, if you place the buckets upright they can be weighted with bricks, stone etc.