- Any type of clear plastic or glass container: bottles, fish bowls, jars, you name it!
- Pea gravel or aquarium rocks
- Spray bottle filled with water
- Sphagnum moss, Succulent plants, small Cacti, and any other small plants that don’t need a lot of light
- Rocks, wood, shells, small toys, etc
Clean your container with hot soapy water.
Decide which is front and back; you'll want to place larger, taller plants in the back and smaller, denser growing plants at the front.
Place a layer of aquarium rocks or pea gravel in the bottom of your container for drainage, and then add your soil.
Arrange your plant in the soil and decorate the terrarium with your rocks, shells, and small toys. Then water your new terrarium.