- Large roll of white butcher paper or assorted brown and white bags
- Glow in the dark stickers
- Colorful painters or masking tape
- Fabric measuring tape, old ties, etc.
- Miscellaneous ornaments (i.e. large snowflakes)
- Assorted ribbon
- Hot glue gun
Wrap package in white paper (or brown or white bags).
Option 1: Affix glow in the dark stickers to top of package. Finish with colorful tape, old tie, belts, or fabric measuring tape instead of ribbon.
Option 2: Decorate entire box by attaching ornaments to the box using hot glue.
Option 3: If using a paper bag, cut the bottom off a second paper bag. Then, attach to the top of the present to create a “collar”. Cut the top of the bag into several slices creating a fringe effect, and finish by tying a ribbon around the top of the bag.