https://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/unnamed.jpg 427 640 Katie Brown http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png Katie Brown2018-06-07 11:31:442018-06-07 11:31:44This Jurassic Plate Is Roaringly Good
- Plastic dinosaur
- Bamboo picnic plate
- Spray paint for plastic
- Utility knife
- Hot glue
- Spray paint your dinosaur and let dry.
- Cut a hole with your utility knife in the center of your plate, just large enough for the dinosaur’s head to fit through.
- Spray paint your plate on both sides. Let dry.
- Fit the plate over the dinosaur’s head and push down to his shoulders so it fits snug.
- Use your hot glue to secure the plate to dinosaur and fill in any gaps.
- Touch up your paint with one more light coating of spray paint.
If you are serving something wet or oily, make sure to put a bit of wax paper down on your plate.