https://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Leftover_Turkey_Spaghetti_600MAIN.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-19 18:02:162016-12-20 19:52:03Turkey and Spaghetti Pie
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 8-ounce cans sliced olives
- 2 8-ounce pimentos
- 1 1/2 cups mushroom gravy (left over) or 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 cups crushed tomatoes, with juice
- 1 1/2 8-ounce packages cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 4 cups turkey, chopped
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 1-pound package spaghetti
- 4 quarts water
- 1/4 cup salt
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Cook pasta for one minute less than the package recipe.
- Heat a large saucepot over medium heat and add butter. Once butter is hot, add onions and garlic, and sauté for 5 minutes or until onion is soft.
- Add olives, pimentos, mushroom gravy, crushed tomatoes, stock, cream cheese, crushed red pepper, and ½ teaspoon salt. Bring liquid to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes, stirring often. Make sure that the cream cheese melts completely, and then add turkey.
- Add pasta to the sauce and mix all ingredients together well. Coat a 13" x 9" pan with non-stick spray and add mixture; spread evenly. Cover evenly with breadcrumbs.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes, or until bread is toasted and pie is hot throughout. Remove from oven and let rest 10 minutes before cutting.