https://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Welcome-Tiramisu-Bowl_600main.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-20 20:22:132016-12-20 18:45:43Tiramisu Bowl
- 1 8-ounce package philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 package Jell-o vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 8-ounce tub cool whip whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 48 nilla wafers
- 1/2 cup strongly brewed maxwell house coffee, cooled, divided
- 2 squares baker’s semi-sweet baking chocolate, coarsely grated
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in 1 cup of milk. Mix in the Jell-O package and then slowly add in the remaining milk, mixing well. Fold in two cups of whipping topping.
- Line bottom of a 2 ½ quart bowl with half of the wafers and drizzle with half of the coffee. Layer half of the pudding mixture over wafers, and then add another layer of Nilla Wafers, also standing some of the wafers up along the side of the bowl so that you can see the layer of cookies.
- Drizzle the rest of your coffee over the wafers and top with a layer of the remaining pudding mixture. Now sprinkle on your grated chocolate, and top with a dollop of whipped topping right in the center. Sprinkle on your raspberries.
HINTS & CLUES
- If you have the time, make your Tiramisu Bowl in advanced and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, over night is even better.