https://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Shrimp_Cheese_Casserole_600Main2.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-10 01:18:342016-12-20 20:02:05Shrimp and Cheese Casserole
- 6 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 pound cooked shrimp
- 1/2 pound cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 pint milk
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Break bread into quarter inch pieces. Cut cheese into bite size pieces.
- Arrange bread, shrimp and cheese in several layers in a 3 quart baking dish.
- Pour melted butter over shrimp mixture.
- Beat eggs. Add mustard, salt, pepper and milk. Mix together and pour over shrimp layers. Cover and let stand for a minimum of 3 hours or overnight.
- Bake for 1 hour, covered.