https://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Rosey-Fudge-Katie-Brown.jpg 345 613 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-09-20 18:10:012016-12-16 05:53:54Rosie Fudge
- 3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 12-ounce package semi-sweet chocolate pieces
- 1 7-ounce jar marshmallow crème
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons rose petals, torn into small pieces (or other edible flower)
- Combine sugar, butter and milk in heavy 2 1/2 quart saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Continue boiling for 8-10 minutes over medium heat, stirring constantly to prevent scorching (sugar should reach softball stage).
- Remove from heat. Stir in chocolate pieces until melted. Add marshmallow crème, nuts and vanilla. Whisk until well blended.
- Pour into a greased 13 x 9 inch pan. Sprinkle rose petals over fudge and gently press into fudge. Cool at room temperature.