https://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Potted-Corn-Bread_600MAIN.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-19 19:13:202016-12-20 19:50:21Potted Herb Cornbread
- 8 3-inch lead-free terracotta pots (from any cooking store)
- Vegetable cooking spray (or vegetable shortening)
- 3 8.5-ounce boxes of cornbread mix
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh parsley, tarragon, cilantro and chives
- Preheat oven to 425º F
- Wash pots with soap and water and soak in a pan of water for 10 minutes.
- Dry pots and coat with vegetable spray (or with vegetable shortening).
- Coat the inside of each pot with flour to prevent bread from sticking.
- Place pots on a baking sheet and put pan in the oven to warm.
- For cornbread, combine ingredients as instructed on the box.
- Mix in parsley, tarragon and cilantro. Add chives last.
- Using a ladle, fill pots about ¾ full with batter.
- Place pots on baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Allow to cool on a rack and serve right in the pot!