https://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/plankedwhitefish_450-copy_600main.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-19 16:16:302016-12-20 19:55:01Planked Whitefish
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon, cut in half
- 1 fillet whitefish
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon butter, cut into 8 pieces
- Prepare the grill for medium heat.
- Spread olive oil on plank and squeeze juice of one half lemon over the oil.
- Lay whitefish on oiled plank and top with paprika and scallions. Squeeze juice of other half of lemon on top. Place pats of butter along the top of the fish, about 3 inches apart.
- Place plank on the grill and cook until fish segments separate, about 30 minutes.