https://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/PBJ_French_Toast_Rollups_600main.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-19 16:05:322016-12-20 19:55:37PB&J Roll-Ups
- 12 slices of bread
- 1 jar peanut butter
- 1 jar jelly
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Powdered sugar
- Remove crusts from bread and spread half of each slice with the peanut butter, the other with jelly. Roll the bread, beginning with the jelly end.
- In a medium bowl, mix the eggs, milk and vanilla.
- Heat a large griddle or skillet and melt butter.
- Dip each roll into the egg mixture to coat. Let excess drip off. Cook rolls until golden brown in color.
- Place on serving dish and dust with powdered sugar.