https://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Oven_Fried_ChickenKB_258-copy_600main.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-19 15:58:332016-12-20 19:55:57Oven Fried Chicken Tenders
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 cups corn flake cereal
- 6 tablespoons parsley
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups flour
- Chicken tenders
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 450º F.
- In a small bowl combine 1/2 cup milk and 2 eggs; whisk well.
- Crush corn flake cereal in a large re-sealable bag.
- Chop parsley and combine to egg and milk mixture.
- Slice chicken breasts into 2 or 3 pieces each, and add salt and pepper.
- Dip each chicken tender in egg wash and then into corn flake mixture to coat completely.
- Coat a cookie sheet with the vegetable oil. Place the coated chicken breasts on the sheet and bake until completely cooked through, around 20 minutes. Serve immediately.