https://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/416-cook-lobster-mashed-potato_600main.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-19 21:03:112016-12-20 19:47:39Lobster Mashed Potatoes
- 1 1/2 pounds boiled potatoes
- Salt and freshly-cracked pepper
- 1 lemon (zest 1/3 lemon, cut in half and juice half)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Meat from 1 lobster or 1/2 pound cooked lobster meat (chopped)
- Peel potatoes and cut into quarters, add to pot with cold water and 1 tablespoon salt. Bring to boil and simmer until cooked through.
- Heat cream and butter in separate pan over low heat.
- Mash potatoes and slowly add them to cream and butter. Finish by adding lemon juice, zest, and chopped lobster meat.