https://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/323-Slate-Lemon-Pudding-Trifle_600main.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-20 18:05:242016-12-20 18:56:52Lemon Pudding Trifle
- 2 containers raspberries (about 4 cups)
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 4-serving size package lemon flavor JELL-O instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 4 cups cold milk
- 2 8-ounce packages cool whip whipped cream topping
- 1 sponge cake, cut into small cubes
- In a medium saucepan, combine raspberries and sugar, reserve a few raspberries for garnish. Cook over low heat until raspberries start to break down and get jammy, about 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl to cool.
- In a large bowl, mix the pudding mix and milk together. Whisk for 2 minutes and let set in refrigerator 5 minutes. In individual glasses, layer the lemon pudding, raspberries puree, cake pieces, and Cool Whip. Repeat and top with a dollop of whipped cream.