https://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Irresistible_Pretzels_150_600Main.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-20 17:53:272016-12-20 18:57:16Irresistible Pretzels
MAKES 25 STICKS
- 25 pretzel rods
- 2 cups pecans
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a food processor, coarsely chop pecans and chips. Put into a large bowl and set aside.
- In a small saucepan combine brown sugar butter and whipping cream. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly for about 15 minutes.
- Remove saucepan from heat and stir in vanilla. Cool until slightly thickened about 15-20 minutes.
- Dip each pretzel into caramel mixture covering about 1/3 of the pretzel. Let caramel drip off slightly.
- Spoon or roll the chopped nut/chip mixture onto the caramel pretzel. Let stand on wax paper or foil until caramel is set.