https://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Tea-Sandwiches_600MAIN.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-23 14:40:432016-12-16 22:01:01Ham and Orange Marmalade Tea Sandwich
- 1 jar of orange marmalade
- 1 loaf white bread, thinly sliced
- Salted butter, softened
- Ham, thickly sliced
- 1 bunch mint
- Orange rind, thinly sliced
- Circular cookie cutter (optional)
- Spread thin layer of orange marmalade onto one slice of bread. Spread a thin layer of butter on the other slice.
- Add two slices of ham. Close sandwich.
- Cut out shapes using cookie cutter or cut sandwich into four squares or triangles with a knife.
- Top with a sprig of mint and a piece of orange rind.
HINTS & CLUES
- Marmalade is similar to an English jelly or jam, but it doesn’t contain as much sugar. Also, the English add in orange rind, which makes it more bitter.