https://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Pork_Ribs_Grill_600Main.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-19 14:50:402016-12-20 19:57:56Grilled Pork Ribs
- 3 racks of pork spare ribs
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/8 teaspoon ground celery seed
- 6 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 9 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 1/2 vteaspoon cayenne
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Remove thin membrane from the underside of ribs with your fingers.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bow and with your hands rub each rack generously with spice mixture.
- Stack rib racks on top of one another and wrap in plastic. Refrigerate over night.
- Preheat grill on medium. Remove ribs from wrap, and place on the top rack of grill. Reduce heat to low, cook for 45 minutes and flip, and cook for another 45 minutes. Makes 3 whole spare rib racks