https://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/090601_Tapenade_005_600main.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-23 14:45:392016-12-16 22:00:33Green Olive Tapenade
- 5 pitas
- 1 cup pitted green olives
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Spiced pita (5 pitas)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 degress. In a blender or in a food processor, put the olives, olive oil, parsley, capers, and lemon juice. Pulse for 30 seconds, until olive mixture is well combined and chopped. Scoop into a small bowl.
- For the spiced pita, in a small bowl, combine the 1/3 cup olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and paprika. Brush spiced olive oil over pita.
- Bake pita directly on the rack or on a baking sheet, for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove pita, let cool and cut into 8 triangle pieces.
- Serve pita along side of the olive tapenade.