https://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/090601_FruitKebabs_005_600MAIN.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-09-20 17:11:522016-12-16 05:56:35Fruit Kebabs with Glaze
- Assorted in-season fruit
- ½ package of large marshmallows
- 2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk or dark chocolate chips
- Bamboo skewers
- Place white chocolate in double-boiler at medium heat on stovetop. Stir frequently, and melt completely.
- Cut fruit into large chunks to prepare them for the kebab.
- Place fruit and marshmallow on skewers, alternating to your own taste.
- Carefully roast skewers over low-to-medium stovetop flame. (If you don’t have a gas stovetop, you can also put them under the broiler in your oven.)
- Mix dark or milk chocolate in with your white chocolate. Don’t allow chocolates to fully combine, leave it so you still have swirls of each color.