https://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Designer_Breadsticks_600MAIN.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-19 18:23:352016-12-20 19:51:15Designer Breadsticks
- 1 package breadstick dough
- Olive oil, for brushing
- Parmesan-Proscuitto: Spread dough with Dijon-style mustard. Layer with thinly sliced proscuitto and grated parmesan cheese.
- Pesto: Slather dough with pesto sauce. Top with pine nuts. Herb Blend: Brush dough with olive oil. Top with chopped thyme and parsley. Sprinkle with salt.
- Trail Mix: Coat dough with honey. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Press raisin nut trail mix into dough. Brush top with melted butter.
- Cheese: Brush dough with Italian salad dressing. Sprinkle fresh parmesan. Olive Rosemary: Press pitted chopped olives into dough. Twist to enclose olives. Drizzle top with oil and top with chopped fresh rosemary. Cheddar Sage: Brush dough with oil. Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese, chopped sage and paprika.
- Preheat oven according to package directions
- Separate dough into strips and place on a baking sheet.
- Add toppings as you please and twist dough around the fillings. Don't worry if some falls out. Put in oven and bake.