https://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/coconutcilantrorice002_600Main.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-19 20:51:302016-12-20 19:48:01Creamy Coconut and Cilantro Rice
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk, stirred well
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 cups long grain rice, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- In a saucepan set over medium heat, bring coconut milk, chicken broth, and a dash of salt to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and add rice. Cover and simmer until most of liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from heat, stir in cilantro and let rice stand, covered, until liquid is completely absorbed and rice is tender.