https://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/407-cook-chicken_600main.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-19 13:49:572016-12-20 19:59:13Cornish Hens with Mushroom Sauce
- Approximately 1 2-pound Cornish hen per serving
- Lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/4 cup small diced onion
- 2 stalks chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons whole butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Sprinkle hens with lemon pepper seasoning and olive oil. Put in the a roasting pan for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Sautee onions in olive oil over medium heat. Add chopped celery and mushrooms. Add heavy cream and let reduce.
- Turn heat off and add butter and parsley to pan.
- Remove hens from oven, and cover hens with mushroom sauce.