https://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Cinnamon_Sugar_Crisp-682x1024.jpg 1024 682 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-20 16:08:512016-12-20 18:59:50Cinnamon Crisps
- 1 package puff pastry
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1-2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 8-ounce container of creme fraiche
- Juice and zest of 1 orange
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 425º F.
- Defrost puff pastry as per directions on package. Lay both pieces out flat, and with your fingers add a little bit of water, press the ends of the two pastry sheets together to make one long piece of dough.
- Brush the top of the dough with the melted butter and sprinkle evenly with the cinnamon and sugar. Tightly roll the dough into a long cylinder and slice the roll crosswise in ½ inch rounds. Lay the rounds flat on a baking sheet fitted with parchment paper and sprinkle each round with ¼ teaspoon sugar. Bake 18-20 minutes until golden brown and puffed.
- Mix the creme fraiche with orange juice and zest. Stir in brown sugar and serve.