https://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/turkeyburger002_600Main.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-13 21:09:262016-12-20 19:59:53Cheese-stuffed Turkey Burgers
- 3 pounds ground turkey
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound shredded monterey jack cheese
- 12 hamburger buns, split
- Prepare grill for medium heat.
- Season the turkey with salt and pepper and form into two 2-inch patties. Place a scant tablespoon of cheese in the middle of one patty and top with the other patty. Gently press the edges of the patties together to create a seal. Repeat with the rest of the ground turkey to make 12 burgers.
- Grill burgers until cooked through, approximately 5 minutes per side.
- Serve immediately on buns with condiments of your choice.