2. BALLOON RACKET GAME
1. To create a plate paddle, hot glue a tongue depressor so that it is centered on back of paper plate, half on and half hanging off. Use colored tape to add color to the back of plate. Repeat.
2. Blow up balloon and you are ready to play!
Related on Yahoo Makers: How to Make Charming Paper Plate Angels
3. TIC TAC TOE BOARD
Small paper plates (2 colors)
Artificial grass rug
1. Measure and cut an artificial grass rug to 30 inches by 30 inches. Use a tape measure to size and scissors to cut. Cut along the grain line of grass to achieve a straight line.
2. Mark with a small piece of tape 10 inches and 20 inches on each side of the grass rug.
3. Run one length of colored tape from your 10 inch mark vertically down to the opposite 10 inch mark. Do the same for the 20 inch mark, then the 10 and 20 inch marks running horizontally. You should end up with a tic tack tow grid!
4. Use one colored plate as your O and a different colored plate as your X. For the X plate, simply, create an X on the plate with colored tape.
4. PAPER PLATE GOLD METAL
Gold Paper Plate (small)
Sticker numbers and letters
1. Using Pinking shears, cut around entire edge of a small gold paper plate.
2. Use a hole punch to make a hole on top edge of plate.
3. Feed a length of ribbon through hole and tie in loop.
4. Place a large number 1 sticker in center of plate.
5. PAPER PLATE RING GARLAND
Variety of colored Plates (small)
Bowl to trace circle
Craft knife or scissors
1. Place a paper plate on a cutting surface. Use a bowl that is about 1 ½” to 2” smaller than the plate. Place a bowl in center of plate. Trace around bowl with pencil to create a circle template on plate. Repeat on many plates.
2. With a craft knife or scissors, carefully cut out circle template and remove from plate. Repeat with all plates.
3. To connect plates as a garland, every other plate will needs to be cut open in order to loop the next plate on. Loop together plates until desired length.
4. Use tape to close all the cuts on the connector plates.
5. Hang your plate garland.