https://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/chicken-taquitos-small.jpg 800 1200 Katie Brown http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png Katie Brown2017-09-15 12:41:152017-09-15 12:41:15Chicken Taquitos
Looking for a quick and easy meal to create out of things you most likely already have in your kitchen. Look not further. I have a crowd pleaser that will take you minutes to whip up.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||15-20 minutes|
- 2 cups shredded chicken I like rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 whole lime juiced
- 1 cup shredded mexican blend cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 475. 2. Spray a baking sheet with non stick cooking spray 3. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl except for of course the tortillas. 4. Pile up one sheet of damp paper towel then 2 tortillas, then another sheet of damp paper towels and continue piling on a plate till all tortillas are covered. Then place the plate in a microwave for 20-30 minutes. 5. Place a heaping spoonful of the ingredients in the center of the tortilla, roll it up , then place it on the cookie sheet seam down 6. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. 7. Serve with toppings
Share this Recipe
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!