https://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Screen-Shot-2017-06-13-at-12.17.12-PM.png 223 334 William Corbin http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png William Corbin2017-06-13 16:18:042017-06-13 16:18:05A fruit recipe and how to make Inside-Out Individual Apple Pies recipe
A fruit recipe and how to make Inside-Out Individual Apple Pies recipe
Who doesn’t love a good apple pie?! How about skipping all the extra pastry dough, and simply baking them individually inside actual apples? They’re cute and super yummy. Ingredients/Materials: Apples (we used Granny Smith, as they hold their shape while baking)
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
- Preheat your over to 400 *F.
- Slice the tops off your apples.
- Using the melon baller, hollow out the apples, leaving about a 1/4″ wall.
- Mix a handful or two of blueberries into your apple pie filling, and spoon the filling into the apple cavities.
- Slice five thin strips of pastry for each apple, and lay them in a lattice pattern, over lapping on top of each apple.
- Trim excess pastry.
- Bake apples on a lined baking sheet for 20-25 mins. Enjoy!
Share this Recipe
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!