When you’ve made a beautiful batch of cupcakes, you want a beautiful way to display them. An elegant, mirrored tower fits the bill and is oh-so-easy to DIY! When you pick up a few glass or lucite candlesticks and some mirrored rounds, you’re just a little hot-gluing away from a decadent dessert display
Another bonus? When placing your sweets on a mirrored surface, they’ll instantly multiply. Now, you can’t possibly say no to that!
- 3 Mirror circles – big, medium, small
- 2 ‘Crystal’ candle sticks- 1 bigger, 1 smaller
- 3 ‘Crystal’ candle votives
- Hot glue gun
- Wax pencil
- Hot glue 3 small votives in a triangle (to serve as feet) to the bottom of the largest mirror circle.
- Find the center of the circles and mark tiny dots with a wax pencil.
- Hot glue the bigger candle stick to the center of the largest mirror circle.
- Hot glue the center of the medium mirror circle to the top of the bigger candle stick.
- Hot glue the smaller candle stick to the center of the medium mirror circle.
- Hot glue the smallest mirror circle to the top of the small candle stick.
You can pick up mirrored rounds and faux-crystal candlesticks at your local craft supply store, which means you should have no problem putting this together in a sweet snap.