https://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/FA1A0569-2.jpg 960 1440 Katie Brown http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png Katie Brown2018-05-23 01:43:272018-05-23 19:09:14Marshmallow Ballerinas
Baby showers provide the perfect opportunity for whimsy and fun, and these marshmallow ballerinas are such a beautiful example of just that. They’re great as shower favors to box up for your guests or sweets to place across the dessert table.
Cupcake liners serve as flouncy, colorful skirts, and sprinkles create a jeweled effect on top of these little, squishy dancers.
- Melted white chocolate (such as Wilton Candy Dips)
- Lollipop sticks
- Cupcake liners
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave.
- Dip the marshmallows in the melted chocolate and then dip them in sprinkles. Let them dry completely.
…and you’re left with a jeweled top to your marshmallow.
- Pierce the center of an upside down cupcake liner with a lollipop stick.
- Dip the bottom of the same marshmallow in bit of chocolate and push the top of the lollipop stick up through the bottom of the marshmallow, so it sits on top of the liner like a tutu.
Repeat to make a whole company of dancers!
The beauty of these ballerinas lies, not only in their appearance, but also in their simplicity. For very little expense, you can craft up a box full of twirling favors in no time at all.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!