1. Preheat oven to 475.
2. Spray a baking sheet with non stick cooking spray
3. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl except for of course the tortillas.
4. Pile up one sheet of damp paper towel then 2 tortillas, then another sheet of damp paper towels and continue piling on a plate till all tortillas are covered. Then place the plate in a microwave for 20-30 minutes.
5. Place a heaping spoonful of the ingredients in the center of the tortilla, roll it up , then place it on the cookie sheet seam down
6. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Serve with toppings